Ecommerce Coaching Sessions$149.00
Quick note: This service is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Your business might qualify for funding. Here is a handy worksheet that might help. Once you register with the Regional Business Partners Network your local Growth Advisor will be in touch with you and you can go from there.
Sometimes you need to talk to someone who gets it - and as someone who has had my own skin in the ecommerce game for seven years - I get it. It can be really valuable to get an outside opinion on your business so that you can grow your online store.
This one on one (or one on two) session can be delivered over the phone or via Zoom and is perfect if you've already got the business basics sorted and want to launch your online store, or if you've got an ecommerce store you'd like to grow.
The training can cover all sorts of things, like;
- Purchasing a domain (or domains)
- Driving traffic from social media
- The importance of a Facebook pixel and Google Analytics code
- Basic social media marketing overview (with a quick look at your social media channels)
- Opportunities for email marketing and database building
- Planning or improving an online store website
- Planning or improving website content
- Planning or improving product descriptions
- Taking or improving product photos
- Basic SEO overview
- Working with a graphic designer or web designer
- Understanding user experience (UX)
- Understanding the pathway to purchase
- Different payment gateways and their benefits
- How to package products
- How to choose a courier provider
- How to integrate your website with your chosen courier provider
By the end of the session you should feel empowered to make changes to your online store that will improve the user experience and increase your conversion rates, or feel confident enough to commence your online store project.
- One Hour Business Starter Session $149 (plus GST) - excludes subsidy
- Two Hour Business Starter Session $249 (plus GST) - excludes subsidy
These sessions require you take your own notes during our chat. If you need me to follow up with notes and an action plan I am happy to but there will be an additional charge for this.
If you need to take a step back and get your ducks in a row for launching your business, the Business Starter Session might be better for you (we can still talk about ecommerce stuff). If you're not sure what would help right now, please feel free to get in touch.