Business Starter Sessions$149.00
Quick note: This service is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Your business might qualify for funding. Here is a handy worksheet that might help. Once you register with the Regional Business Partners Network your local Growth Advisor will be in touch with you and you can go from there.
This one on one (or one on two) session can be provided over the phone or via Zoom and it's the perfect option if you're looking to develop a business idea or want some help to launch your business.
If you're not too sure if I'm the sort of person you want to be taking advice from you can read a bit about me here. But in summary, in the last four years I've launched three successful ecommerce businesses;
- One where I made and sold products (that's HEART from HAZEL)
- One where I source products from suppliers and manufacturers (that's FaceStuff Co)
- One where I sell services and online courses (that's this one)
Here are some of the things that we can cover in the session;
- Choosing a business name
- Purchasing a domain
- Business structure & GST basic overview
- How to register a business
- The importance of social media (and how to set it up)
- Basic social media marketing overview
- Planning a website
- Writing website content
- Basic SEO overview
- What you need from a graphic designer
- What you need from a web designer
- Understanding user experience
- Refining and developing product and service offerings
- Pricing basics
- Revenue streams
By the end of the session you should have a clear pathway forward to launch your business and engage with service providers who are the right fit for you and your business to start growing your online presence.
- One Hour Business Starter Session $149 (plus GST) - excludes subsidy
- Two Hour Business Starter Session $249 (plus GST) - excludes subsidy
These sessions require you take your own notes during our chat. If you need me to follow up with notes and an action plan I am happy to but there will be an additional charge for this.
If you have already launched your business and you need help with an online store, or you think your ecommerce site could do with a boost, the eCommerce Coaching Session might be better for you. If you're not sure what would help right now, please feel free to get in touch.
P.S. If you're not too sure if you need to book a session just yet because you've just got a couple of questions that you need help finding the answers to, join the Running In Heels Facebook Group and ask away!