Shopify Support | Weekly
For $499 (plus GST) a week I will spend up to 10 hours working behind the scenes on your Shopify site. This is a great option if you have lots of changes or updates that need to be made but no time to make them.
Hiring me for 10 hours a week to work on your site means that you can fire through a list of things for me to work on as you think of them, knowing that your site is in very good hands (because I know what I'm doing).
Signing up for weekly support means that you don't have to wait in line for help with your online store - because you've already locked in 10 hours of my time. Here's some of the things I could spend that time doing;
- Adding new products
- Writing product descriptions
- Editing page titles, meta descriptions and alt text on images
- Resizing images so that they aren't affecting your site load speed
- Writing or editing other content for your website including blogs, FAQs, about and delivery and dispatch pages
- Editing and linking menus
- Editing and linking collections
- Updating product types and tags for easy grouping and filtering
- Editing customer notifications
- Writing process manuals so that someone else in your team will have step by step instructions to make the changes to Shopify
If you don't need weekly support but still need some regular help with your Shopify site, the monthly support package could be perfect for you. If you just need a bit of help to start with and don't want to commit to a weekly or monthly plan, you can get my help on an hourly basis (check out that option here).
There is a minimum term of six weeks to take advantage of this (ridiculously cheap) offer, you can read the Shopify Support FAQ's here, or get in touch with any questions.