Shopify Support | Monthly$499.00
For $499 (plus GST) a month I will spend up to 10 hours working behind the scenes on your Shopify site. This is a great option if you have some changes or updates that need to be made on a monthly basis.
Hiring me for 10 hours a month to work on your site means that the Shopify admin tasks that you keep putting off can finally be done and done properly. You can send through a list of things as you think of them, and I will tap away ticking them off for you.
Signing up for monthly support means that you don't have to wait in line for help with your online store - because you've already locked in 10 hours of my time. Here's some of the things I could spend that time doing;
- Adding new products
- Writing product descriptions
- Editing page titles, meta descriptions and alt text on images
- Resizing images so that they aren't affecting your site load speed
- Writing or editing other content for your website including blogs, FAQs, about and delivery and dispatch pages
- Editing and linking menus
- Editing and linking collections
- Updating product types and tags for easy grouping and filtering
- Editing customer notifications
- Writing process manuals so that someone else in your team will have step by step instructions to make the changes to Shopify
The monthly support option is a great idea if you know that your site needs editing and updating but don't want to make a lump sum investment and are happy for the changes to be made over time.
If you need more than 10 hours a month of help with your Shopify site, the weekly support package could be perfect for you. If you just need a bit of help to start with and don't want to commit to a weekly or monthly plan, you can get my help on an hourly basis (check out that option here).
There is a minimum term of three months to take advantage of this (ridiculously cheap) offer, you can read the Shopify Support FAQ's here, or get in touch with any questions.