SEO Training Sessions$149.00
The session will cover on page SEO strategies and show how this forms part of a robust digital marketing strategy, some things we can cover are;
- Keyword research
- Understanding user experience (UX)
- The importance of user experience (UX) and how it affects SEO
- Writing web content for SEO purposes
- Internal and external links and backlinks
- Writing product descriptions for SEO purposes
- Writing blogs for SEO purposes
- Optimising images for website use
- On page SEO for website pages
- On page SEO for product pages
- The importance of driving traffic from social media
- The importance of a Facebook pixel and Google Analytics code
By the end of the session/s the business owner/s will either have a general overview of SEO and how they can implement an on SEO strategy for their business, or a more indepth understanding of SEO that is business specific.
Business owners can commit to a one hour session or a two hour basic SEO session. Or a two hour business specific SEO session.
A one hour session is $149 + GST, a two hour session is $249 + GST. A business specific SEO session is $499 + GST.
A lot of my clients are keen to be equipped with the tools to maintain and manage their own SEO, especially those that own online stores and are constantly updating products.
We can quickly cover off the basics of SEO in a one hour session, or we can get a bit deeper in a two hour session. These sessions will talk generally about SEO and about changes you can make to your site.
If you would like a more indepth training session that is specific to your business and website you will need to touch base so that I can have some time to look at your site and do some research on your industry and keywords.
SEO training session options are;
- One hour basic SEO training $149 (+GST) - excluding subsidy
- Two hour basic SEO training $249 (+GST) - excluding subsidy
- Business specific SEO training $499 (+GST) - excluding subsidy
If you haven't yet launched your business then the Business Starter Session might be a better place to start (don't worry we can talk about SEO there), or if you've launched your business but need help with your online store you might get more value from an eCommerce Coaching Session. If you're not sure what would help right now, please feel free to get in touch.