Shopify Express Refresh
As I prepare to return from maternity leave I am taking the opportunity to train up my two new team members who will each be working from their home (just like me!). As a learning exercise, we need to get some clients in the door, so take advantage of this limited time special offer.
The Shopify Refresh package is for those that already have a Shopify site but have ideas about how to improvement - just no time to implement the changes!
This package is for you if;
- You're ready to book in now
- You already have a functioning Shopify store
- You have your branding files available to share (logo and brand colours)
- You have any product images that you need to add in a folder that you can share with the team
- You have an idea of what could be working better on your site (you just haven't had time to implement)
- You don't want to change your theme - just update the one you have
What it will cost
The Shopify Express Refresh package is currently on special for $499 + GST (usually $699). When it comes to paying for your Shopify site refresh, you can pay online with a credit card or pay via bank deposit.
The payment schedule is as follows;
- 50% deposit ($249.50 + GST) to secure a date
- 30% payment ($149.50 + GST) once the changes have been made to the copy of the theme
- 20% balance ($100 + GST) once the refreshed theme goes live
Alternatively, you can pay via Humm which allows you to split the $499 + GST into 5 x fortnightly or 10 x weekly installments.
What is included
The team are very flexible when it comes to the updates you would like done to your Shopify site as part of the refresh - they might be front end or back end updates (or both!).
Some options might include;
- Cropping product images to a uniform size
- Adding page titles and meta descriptions to pages and alt text to images to optimise your on page SEO
- Updating your about page, your shipping policy, or adding blogs to your site
- Changing the banners, updating the featured collection or changing up the menu
- Adding calls to actions, buttons or cues so your website visitors know how to find their way around your website
- Adding tags and types to your products so that they can be added to collections that make it easier for your customers to find what they are looking for
- Adding your Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics account (to be provided)
- Updating delivery zones and rates
- Uploading new products for the upcoming season
Please note: limits will apply but we're more than happy to discuss your options!
Please get in touch ASAP to book your spot as spaces are strictly limited.
If you would like to change your theme because you require more configuration and customisations than what your current theme offers please get in touch so we can chat about your options.