Shopify Express Build
As I prepare to return from maternity leave I am taking the opportunity to train up my two new team members who will each be working from their home (just like me!). As a learning exercise, we need to get some clients in the door, so take advantage of this limited time special offer.
The new Shopify Express Build option is for those business owners who need an online store...well...about now. This store might be a short or medium term solution (or a long term solution), but this is the package if;
- You're ready to book in now
- You have less than 10 products to be added (we can compromise and add a larger number but you'll need to fill in a spreadsheet with all the info)
- You have your branding ready to go (brand colours and a logo at a minimum)
- You have product images ready to go
- You are happy with a free theme that we will choose
- You have the website content ready to go (at least in bullet point format)
- You know what your shipping/delivery costs are
- You have very little requirements when it comes to customisation or configuration - you just need an online store ASAP
Here are three Shopify Express Builds that I completed before maternity leave to give you an idea of what you will get:
What it will cost
The Shopify Express Build package is currently on special for $699 + GST (usually $999). When it comes to paying for your new Shopify site, you can pay online with a credit card or pay via bank deposit.
The payment schedule is as follows;
- 50% deposit ($349.50 + GST) to secure a date
- 30% payment ($209.50 + GST) once site is sent for first review
- 20% balance ($140 + GST) once site goes live
Alternatively, you can pay via Humm which allows you to split the $699 + GST into 5 x fortnightly or 10 x weekly installments.
What is included
For a Shopify Express Build, you supply the domain, the social media handles, the logo and branding, product information, delivery information, website content and images for products as well as hero images for the website.
A Shopify Express Build includes;
- A free theme of our choice
- Your logo and branding added
- About Us, Contact, FAQ's, T's & C's and Delivery pages (content to be supplied)
- Linking to domain (domain provider login required)
- Linking to Instagram and Facebook
- Adding of Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics account (to be provided)
- Setting up taxes and adding tax rates
- Setup of one owner account
- Adding of Shopify Payments as payment gateway payment provider/s
- Adding of delivery zones and rates
We'll hand over your Shopify site ready for your customers to shop online (we'll need to transfer ownership and you'll need to choose a Shopify plan first).
What we need to get started
- A list of your products with pricing information and product descriptions
- Product images
- Hero images for the website header banner and collection images
- Information for the About, FAQs and Dispatch & Delivery pages
- Your delivery zones (where you ship to) and pricing (how much you charge)
- Your brand guidelines and logo files
- Links to your social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram)
- Your Facebook pixel code, your Google Analytics code
- The login for your domain provider so this can be connected to your store
- Your bank account details so Shopify can transfer the money from your sales into your account
- Your business information like company name, NZBN, business address, IRD number etc (required by Shopify)
Please get in touch ASAP to book your spot as spaces are strictly limited.
If you require more configuration and customisations than what a basic free Shopify theme can offer, you need the Shopify Build w/ Products package. If you're not sure what you need, please get in touch so we can help.